The mission of fondiBESA is to help the country with the economic growth and poverty reduction in urban and semi-urban areas by promoting micro, small and medium enterprise sector in Albania through the creation of a private micro-financial Albanian fund which is self-sustainable. Clients of fondiBESA include people from all socio-economic layers including unemployed and start-up businesses. fondiBESA also provides technical assistance for entrepreneurs including training and studies.
Based on the information gathered by "MIX - Market" and analyses performed by well-known rating companies like "Micro-Credit Ratings International Ltd" and "MicroRate", "Forbes" magazine has published a list of these institutions. The rating is made bazed on some key indicators like portfolio, expenses, loan outstanding, etc. According to this rating, fondiBESA is ranked among best 50 micro-financial institutions of the world.
- Download the Annual Report 2014
- Download the Annual Report 2013
- Download the Annual Report 2012
- Download the Annual Report 2011
- Download the Annual Report 2010
- Download the Annual Report 2009
- Download the Annual Report 2008
- Download Report of September 2008