Fondi BESA sh.a Lending institution for Businesses, announces competition for vacancy Legal Specialist, for the Headquarters.
Main requirements on candidates for this position are:
- Master Degree or Diploma according to the system prior to the application Bologna Charter in Law;
- Minimum of 2-year experience as Lawyer in the field of Business and/or in the field of judicial and bailiff cases.
- Substantial knowledge with regard to functioning and legal aspect of banking and financial system in Albania;
- Very good professional, analytical and communication skills, must be accountable and cooperative in team work;
- Experience in bank or non-banking financial institution would be preferable (minimum of 2 years);
- Very good knowledge and communication skills in English;
Main duties to be in charge of:
- Delivers opinions/instructions on legal documentation, including institutional relations with clientele and Bailiff Service.
- Reviews appropriate documentation of loan and collateral as well as interprets the impact of laws, regulations, policies of the company and various procedures.
- Responsible for legal compliance, perceiving the behavior at risk of the Borrower and Co-Guarantor as stipulated in the Manual/Regulations of Credit Administration and in the Lending Policies of Fondi Besa SHA.
- Maintains relationships with Bailiff Service, follows-up execution of collateral by judicial bailiffs, compiles respective papers and correspondence of bailiff procedures.
- Delivers legal assistance, drafts and revises contracts or various agreements as well as writes reports, opinions, correspondence and other legal papers.
- Accomplishes other duties whenever requested by supervisors.
All candidates must submit the following documents:
- Employment request;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of University Diploma associated with a list of grades;
- Various qualification certificates;
- Employment reference by recent employer;
- Photographs (1 piece)
The required documentation must be submitted by email within January 31, 2023 to our official address of the Institution as below:
For any other information you can visit our website: www.fondibesa.com.