Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of Real Estate Valuator, for the Headquarters.
Main requirements on candidates for this position are:
- Higher education diploma, preferably Faculty of Mechanical Engineering;
- Must be equipped with license on real estate valuation where first degree constitutes an advantage (even candidates who possess certificate of the valuation course of technological lines machinery and equipment will be taken into consideration).
- Experience in the valuation and drafting of real estate reports of all types including business equipment, vehicles, machinery, technological lines etc.
- Previous experience in the valuation of bank loans is preferable.
Main duties to be in charge of:
- To conduct update of internal regulatory framework of the company with amendments of Albanian legislation related to real estate valuation methods and criteria.
- Provision of legal assistance for departments and regional branches on concerns related to real estate valuation that is blocked as guarantee for the contract.
- Conducts legal and economic assessment of real estate valuation reports submitted by Bailiff Service.
- Prepares replies or necessary clarifications for requests, grievances or other papers addressed to the company related to real estate, which customers have blocked or guarantee for the received loan as well as those that have passed in ownership of Fondi Besa sh.a.
- Cooperates with other departments in terms of the calculation of current value (amortization) of blocked collateral by customers in favor of Fondi Besa for the received loans.
- Carries out other duties whenever requested by supervisors.
All candidates must submit the following documents:
- Employment request;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of University Diploma associated with a list of grades;
- Various qualification certificates;
- Employment reference by recent employer;
- Photographs (1 piece)
The required documentation must be submitted by email within February 10, 2023 to our official address of the Institution as below: