Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of IT MIS and Reporting Specialist in the Headquarters.
Scope of Work: Analyze in detail the microcredit needs on automatization of business processes/activities, propose, develop and maintain applications and reports in accordance with business specifications.
• To support business units on preparation and analysis in detail of business requests for new applications or their existing modification and draft respective solutions.
• To develop, disseminate and maintain reports, solutions/applications in accordance with written business specifications.
• Two year experience on data bases, report-development techniques and other IT-related positions. Experience with drafting of data preservation and their functioning would be preferable;
• Substantial knowledge related to RDBMS (MSSQL/ORACLE), especially in MS reporting services and respective instruments and techniques of development;
• Substantial knowledge related to functioning of banking system, accounting standards and products;
• Work experience with programming languages is preferable. Net, PHP, Java, PL/SQL, XML, Webservice etc;
• Must have substantial operational, analytical and communication capacities, must be responsible and cooperative in teamwork;
• Master degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems /Engineering or similar fields;
• Banking experience would be preferable (at a minimum of 2 years);
• Substantial knowledge and communication capacities in English;
All candidates must submit the following documents:
• Employment request
• Curriculum Vitae
The required documentation must be submitted within August 5, 2020 and must be delivered in a sealed envelope to Fondi Besa Headquarters, located at: Rruga “Dritan Hoxha”, Laprake, Tirane or in our website as below:
For any other information you can visit out website www.fondibesa.com and for any ambiguity you can contact Department of Human Resources & Services at the Headquarters, telephone number: 04 2253841/842.