Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of IT MIS, for the Headquarters:
Main requirements on candidates for this position are:
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems /Engineering or similar fields;
- Two-year experience on data bases, reporting and development techniques and other IT-related positions. Experience with drafting of data storage and their functioning would be preferable;
- Substantial knowledge related to RDBMS (MSSQL/ORACLE), especially in MS reporting services and respective instruments and development techniques;
- Substantial knowledge related to functioning of banking system, accounting standards and products;
- Work experience with programming languages is preferable. Net, PHP, Java, PL/SQL, XML, Web service etc.;
- Must have substantial operational, analytical and communication capacities, must be responsible and cooperative in teamwork;
- Banking experience would be preferable (at a minimum of 2 years);
- Substantial knowledge and communication capacities in English;
Main duties to be in charge of:
- To analyze in detail the needs for microcredit on automation of processes/business activities, propose, develop and maintain applications and reports in accordance with business specifications.
- To support the business units for the preparation and analysis in detail of business requirements for new applications or modification of existing ones and draft respective solutions.
- To develop, distribute and maintain reports, solutions/applications in accordance with written business specifications.
All candidates must submit the following documents:
- Employment request
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of University Diploma associated with a list of grades
- Various qualification certificates
- Employment referencese from the recent employer
- Photographs (1 piece)
The required documentation must be submitted by email within December 13, 2021 to the following official address of our institution: