Vacancy Notice : Programming Specialist
Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses with roughly 32,575 active clients and surplus loans over 11.4 billion ALL, which has lent since the start of its activity some 71.9 billion ALL or over 208,000 loans and exercises activity in 82 offices throughout the territory of the country, announces competition on vacancy notice as to the position PROGRAMMING SPECIALIST at the headquarters.
Main requirements for candidates for this position are as follows:
* Higher Education Studies on Informatics or Software Engineering
* 2 year+ verified experience as developer on web applications
* must have carried out projects successfully in mid and enterprise level
* 2 year + experience in Php , Java or Python
* must have shown professionalism with one of frameworks Php , Java or Python
* 2+ year experience in SQL SERVER 2012/2014
* ability to understand, develop schemes and tables in databases
* must testify satisfactory programming abilities in Transact-SQL and Store Procedure
* must have experience in identification of users and their automatization
* able to follow up independently design requirements and specifications in order to build qualitative applications
* good communication skills at work, in group and willing to solve problems
* Preferablly experienced in similar sectors such as banking and financial system;
* must have not been dismissed or suffered disciplinary measures;
Other qualifications in the field of information technology:
* administation IIS,Apache (Web,Smtp,ftp)
* design GUI
All candidates must submit the following documents:
1. Employment Request
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Photocopy of University Diploma accompanied with a list of grades.
4. Different qualification certificates
5. Professional reference from the recent employer
6. Photographs (1 piece)
The required documentation must be submitted within March 11, 2019 and be delivered in a sealed envelope to Fondi BESA Headquarters, located at: Rruga “Brigada e VIII”; Pallati Nr. 5 (zona e ish bllokut), Tirane.
For any other information you can visit our official website www.fondibesa.com and for any inclarity you can contact Department of Human Resources & Services in the Headquarters, telephone no: 04 2253841/842.