Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses announces competition on vacancy notice as to the position LOAN OFFICER for the following cities:
Tirane, Shkoder, Lushnje, Fier & Vlore
The main requirements for candidates in this position are as below:
- Higher education diploma, preferably Faculty of Economic;
- Good knowledge of computer use;
- Must have good communication capacities at work and in group;
- Work experience in similar sectors is preferable;
- Driving license is preferable;
- Must not have been dismissed due to disciplinary measures;
All candidates must submit the following documentation:
- Employment Request
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of University Diploma accompanied with a list of grades.
- Various qualifications certificates
- Professional reference from the recent employer
- Photographs (1 piece)
The requested documentation must be submitted within October 15, 2019 and be delivered in a sealed envelope to the following addresses:
For the city of Tirana – the documents will be submitted to Fondi Besa Headquarters located at: Rr. Brigada VIII, Pall. Nr. 5, zona e ish bllokut, Tirane, Tel: 04 2253841/842.
For the cities of Shkoder – the documents will be submitted to Shkoder Regional Branch of Fondi Besa sh.a, located at: Sheshi “2 Prilli”, Rr. Willson, Shkoder. Tel: 069 20 64 043/ 22 247 156.
For the city of Lushnje – the documents will be submitted to Lushnje Regional Branch of Fondi Besa sh.a, located at: Lagjia “Xhevdet Nepravishta”, Bulevardi “Kongresi”, Lushnje Tel: 068 40 10 569/ 35 224 671
For the city of Fier – the documents will be submitted to Fier Regional Branch of Fondi Besa sh.a, located at: Lagjia “Apollonia”, Rruga “Brigada IX”, Fier Tel: 069 20 37 902.
For the city of Vlore – the documents will be submitted to Vlore Regional Branch of Fondi Besa sh.a. located at: Lagjia “Pavarsia”, Bulevardi “Ismail Qemali”, Vlore. Tel: 069 20 33 421.
For any other information you can visit our website www.fondibesa.com and for any ambiguity you can contact Department of Human Resources & Services at the Headquarters, telephone no: 04 2253841/842.