Fondi BESA strategy for the future
The main future strategy of Fondi BESA is to strengthen its basic operations in its crucial business – lending activity, remaining one of the most important actors in Albanian microfinance sector. In the context of a NFBI status, Fondi BESA is exploring its possibilities to extend the range of its financial products and services, as well as to extend its outreach in new areas.
Along with this main strategy, Fondi BESA is going to keep its focus in:
- Maintaining and further improving its performance.
- Improving the capacity of financial systems to enable the expansion of financial services.
- Increasing the capacity to adopt innovative technologies that can expand the outreach
- Improving governance, management information systems, risk management systems and performance measurement of the institutions
- Promoting the development of a range of demand-driven products and services
- VACANCY NOTICE Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice as to the position CASHIER for the city of KORÇE. Main requirements for candidates in this position are as below: o Higher education diploma, preferably Faculty of Economics;o ...
- VACANCY NOTICE Fondi BESA sh.a Non-Bank Financial Institution, announces competition on vacancy notice LOAN OFFICER for the cities of Shijak, Vorë, Tirana, Krujë, Sukth, Kukës, Koplik, Peshkopi, Gramsh, Lushnjë, Përmet, Roskovec and Tropojë. Main requirements for candidates in this position are as ...
- VACANCY NOTICE Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice LOAN OFFICER for the cities of Tirana, Shkoder, Koplik, Peshkopi, Peqin, Kukës, Gramsh, Lushnjë, Korçë, Berat, Vlorë, Lezhë, Përmet, and Librazhd. Main requirements for candidates in this position ...