Key Operational Objectives
- Disbursement of approximately 35.42 billion ALL during the next three years (2020-2021-2022). Respectively 8.76 billion ALL during year 2020; 12.3 billion ALL during year 2021; and 14.36 billion during YR 2022; and a total number of 64,144 disbursed loans.
- Maintain a portfolio at risk of no more than 4% in the three forthcoming years.
- Increasing staff efficiency with an average of 100; 110 and 122 active loans/ per loan officer respectively as end of year 2019; 2020 and 2021.
- Building the necessary infrastructure for the implementation of other services and products, which will indicate on the improvement of the financial efficiency of Fondi BESA activity.
- Maintaining and improving the self-financial sustainability in the three forthcoming years.
- Maintaining indicators in accordance with the supervisory regulations of the Bank of Albania.
- Vacancy Notice : Designer / Social Media Manager & Web Page Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses with roughly 32,575...
- Training of the new staff Training of the new staff remains one of the priorities of Fondi Besa.
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK (BSTDB) PROVIDES FONDI BESA WITH A 10 MILLION EUROS LOAN The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) provided its third Micro-SME Facility to the Albanian Fondi BESA Sh.A...