FONDI BESA SH.A.
- Download the Annual Report 2008
- Download the Annual Report 2009
- Download the Annual Report 2010
- Download the Annual Report 2011
- Download the Annual Report 2012
- Download the Annual Report 2013
- Download the Annual Report 2014
- Download the Annual Report 2015
- Download the Annual Report 2016
- Download the Annual Report 2017
- Download the Annual Report 2018
- Download the Annual Report 2019
- Download the Annual Report 2020
Fondi BESA is one of the most important microfinance institutions in Albania that offers micro, small and medium loans to individuals, supporting them to start, extend and further improve income generating activities.
We try our best to serve our clients with simple, friendly and responsible financial solutions, designed to respond properly to the needs, desires, preferences and expectations of the customers as well as to create lifelong relationship with them. Our main goal is supporting our customers to become financially and economically independent, so that they can ultimately realise their own ambitions of prosperity and well-being without our support in the future.
Throughout its activity, Fondi BESA focuses on clients and their interests, thus striving to balance their financial and social objectives. With about 30,000 active clients, we intend to be the market leader in Albania.
With 81 offices all over Albania, we aim to be present where is the need for development, offering access to thousand of people, trying to support them with financial services, creating links between clients and possibilities and contributing in a better economic development of the country..
Based on the information gathered by “MIX – Market” and analyses performed by well-known rating companies like “Micro-Credit Ratings International Ltd” and “MicroRate”, “Forbes” magazine has published a list of these institutions. The rating is made bazed on some key indicators like portfolio, expenses, loan outstanding, etc. According to this rating, Fondi BESA is ranked among best 50 micro-financial institutions of the world.
- VACANCY NOTICE Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice ASSISTANT OPEATOR for the city of Berat...
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK (BSTDB) PROVIDES FONDI BESA WITH A 10 MILLION EUROS LOAN The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) provided its third Micro-SME Facility to the Albanian Fondi BESA Sh.A...
- Vacancy Notice : Designer / Social Media Manager & Web Page Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses with roughly 32,575...