Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of IT Audit Specialist at the Internal Audit Department in the headquarters:
Main requirements for candidates in this position are as following:
- Higher education in the field of Information Technology, Informatics– Economic Informatics;
- Similar experience in the field of information technology and programming in financial institutions (microfinance, banking);
- Over 5-year experience in the field of Informatics or Economic Informatics;
- Substantial analytical and communication skills in order to comprehend and implement the objectives of the institution in the field of IT and business;
- General knowledge in the use of operating systems such as Windows Server 2012. LINUX, etc.;
- General knowledge in network technologies such as LAN, MAN, WAN, router, switches;
- Substantial knowledge in programming languages.
- Substantial knowledge in SQL server / Oracle;
Main duties to be in charge of:
- To possess good analytical, organizational and IT control assessment skills.
- To offer good and cooperative skills in order to work independently and in group;
- To support and guide the exertion of assessment/audit of IT processes in compliance with regulatory structures or basic standards of such as ITIL, ISO 27001/02.
- To assist in the drafting of periodic audit reports.
- To offer good time management skills in order to meet the deadlines and attain maximum results;
All candidates must submit the following documents:
- Employment request;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of University Diploma associated with a list of grades;
- Various qualification certificates;
- Professional reference from the recent employer;
- Photographs (1 piece);
The required documentation must be submitted by email within January 20, 2023 to the following official address of our institution: – firstname.lastname@example.org