Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of PROJECT SPECIALIST in the Headquarters.
Main requirement for candidates in this position are as follows:
- Higher education in the field of marketing, business or alike;
- Silimar experience in the observing theimplementation and reporting of different projects;
- Skills in the analysis of various information related to market and market research;
- Very good command of English language;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good cooperative skills and team work;
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs;
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Description of Job Position:
- Observes implementation of project contracts and agreements that the Institution has with third parties in all components involved in these projects.
- Participates actively in preparation of documentation as to application for new projects.
- Monitors and reports periodically on progress and implementation of projects.
- Participates in organization of training and events related to projects and acts as contact person with foreign or native partners for the projects.
- Participates actively in the establishment of infrastructure on new products related to projects and observes implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Prepares periodical information on the activity of institution.
- Participates in market research related to financial system focused on new products and services.
All candidates must submit the following documents:
- Employment request
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of University Diploma accompanied with a list of grades
- Various qualification certificates
- Professional reference from the recent employer
- Photographs (1 piece)
The required documentation must be submitted within February 24, 2020 and must be delivered in a sealed envelope to Fondi Besa Headquarters, located at: Rruga “Dritan Hoxha”, Laprake, Tirane.
For any other information you can visit our website www.fondibesa.com and for any ambiguity you can contact Department of Human Resources & Services at the Headquarters, telephone no: 04 2253841/842.