Fondi BESA sh.a, Nonbank Financial Institution, announces competition in the position Accounting and Tax Specialist1 for the Headquarters:
Main requirements for candidates in this position are:
- Master degree or Diploma according to the system prior to the application of Bologna Charter in Accounting Finance;
- Very good knowledge on international accounting standards and tax legislation;
- At least 2-year experience in this profession. Candidates who have worked in financial institutions or audit firms are preferable.
- Very good knowledge of Office programs, particularly Excel;
- Very good command of English language;
- Very good communication skills and successful teamwork.
Main duties to be in charge of:
- Follows up agreements with suppliers, prepares purchase/sale invoices according to contract terms and distributes them within specified deadlines.
- Performs payment of invoices in the system, follows up and reconciles suppliers according to specified deadlines.
- Follows up transactions with the bank and the cash desk,
- Prepares payment orders for the bank
- Performs calculation and follow up of various expenses.
- Follows up declarations and transactions with taxes
- Is responsible for the “Petty CASH” of the company, :
All candidates must present the following documents:
- Employment request;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of University Diploma associated with the list of grades;
- Photographs (1 piece);
The required documentation must be submitted by email within October 10, 2023 to our official address of the Institution as below:
- [email protected]
For any other information you can visit our website www.fondibesa.com.