Vacancy Notice : Designer / Social Media Manager & Web Page
Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses with roughly 32,575 active clients and surplos loans over 11.4 billion ALL, which has lent since the start of its activity some 71.9 billion ALL or over 208,000 loans and exercises activity in 82 offices throughout the territory of the country, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of DESIGNER / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & WEB PAGE in the headquarters.
Main requirements for candidates in this position are as follows:
• Higher education in the field of marketingut, business or information technology.
• Similar experience in the promotional field of products or services through WEB or social networks.
• Must have ability to analyze various information related to market and market research.
• Experience in the field of marketing and promotion.
• Substantial organizational abilities.
• Substantial and cooperative abilities to work in a team.
• Substantial abilities in Microsoft Office programs.
• Substantial analytical and communication abilities.
• Create and develop clear and precise content.
• Design webpage in compliance with search engines.
• Must have ability to navigate webpages in order to absorb qualitative information.
• Look after ongoing improvement of search engine listings.
• Look after maintainance and design of social media such as, si Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Must be able to transmit important information in these networks.
• Check incoming and outgoing information using efficient methods.
• Ensure that content must be high in search engines.
• Collect information from most searched pages.
• Create advertisements in internet.
• Monitor on-line the reputation of the company.
• Approve or delete comments in blogs or articles.
• Highlight and encourage positive comments.
• Manage and distribute electronic mail.
• Follow up comments.
• Encourage reaction of clients and create improvement campaigns.
• To create marketing strategy for projects including website of the company and social media.
• Must cooperate with Sales Department in the development and implementation of the program.
• Create and execute main programs.
• Analyze data for highest campaign efficiency.
• Develop marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations of the leading team.
Necessary documents to apply for this position:
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Copy of University Degree and the list of grades
4. Training or other qualifications
5. Reference letter from the last employer
6. Photograph (1)
The required documentation must be submitted within March 11, 2019 and must be delivered in a sealed envelope to Fondi BESA Headquarters, located at: Rruga “Brigada e VIII”; Pallati Nr. 5 (zona e ish bllokut), Tirane.
For any other information you can visit our website www.fondibesa.com and for any inclarity you can contact Department of Human Resources & Services at the Headquarters, telephone no: 04 2253841/842.