VACANCY NOTICE – IT Advisor & Project Manager in the Headquarters
Fondi BESA sh.a, Business Lending Institution, announces competition on vacancy notice for the position IT Advisor & Project Manager in the Headquarters:
Main requirements for candidates in this position are:
- Higher education in the field of information technology.
- Experience with systems CBS (Core Banking System) at a minimum of 3 years.
- Similar experience in the field of information technology in financial institutions (microfinance, banking).
- Preferably over 10 year work experience in the field of information technology.
- Substantial analytic and communication skills in order to comprehend and implement the objectives of the Institution in the field of IT.
- General knowledge on the use of operation systems such as LINUX, Windows Server 2012 and newer etc.
- General knowledge on network technologies such as LAN, MAN, WAN, router, switches, etc.
- General knowledge on programming languages C ++, C #, Java, PHP, NET or Python.
- Substantial knowledge on SQL server 2012/2014 or Oracle.
- Organizational skills, expert in the settlement of problems and treatment of hard situations and in developing solutions.
- Substantial and cooperative skills to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to manage time in order to meet deadlines and produce maximal results.
- Certification ITIL or COBIT is preferable.
Main duties to be responsible for:
- To offer recommendations in the use of technology in order to meet purposes and objectives of the Institution.
- To recommend and monitor the designation of the requirements of information systems and accomplishment of IT project objectives.
- To offer advise on technical solutions and software platforms in the current IT infrastructure with the purpose of improving the processes.
- To monitor implementation of new systems and programs and various problems that may emerge.
- To analyze potential problems and present in writting or verbally ways how to settle them.
- To train and assist users with regard to implementation of new systems.
- To monitor implementation of information security measures in the IT Department.
All candidates must present the following documents:
- Employment request
- Curriculum Vitae
The required documentation must be submitted via email within March 31, 2021 to our official address of the Institution as below:
For any other information you can visit our website