VACANCY NOTICE: IT MIS, IT Security Specialist, IT Hardware Specialist
Fondi BESA sh.a Lending Institution for Businesses, announces competition on vacancy notice in the position of
IT MIS, in the Headquarters:
Main requirements on candidates for this position are:
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems /Engineering or similar fields;
- Two year experience on data bases, reporting and development techniques and other IT-related positions. Experience with drafting of data storage and their functioning would be preferable;
- Substantial knowledge related to RDBMS (MSSQL/ORACLE), especially in MS reporting services and respective instruments and development techniques;
- Substantial knowledge related to functioning of banking system, accounting standards and products;
- Work experience with programming languages is preferable. Net, PHP, Java, PL/SQL, XML, Web service etc;
- Must have substantial operational, analytical and communication capacities, must be responsible and cooperative in teamwork;
- Banking experience would be preferable (at a minimum of 2 years);
- Substantial knowledge and communication capacities in English;
Main duties to be in charge of:
- To analyze in detail the needs for microcredit on automation of processes/business activities, propose, develop and maintain applications and reports in accordance with business specifications.
- To support the business units for the preparation and analysis in detail of business requirements for new applications or modification of existing ones and draft respective solutions.
- To develop, distribute and maintain reports, solutions/applications in accordance with written business specifications.
IT Security Specialist at the Internal Audit Department , in the Headquarters:
Main requirements for candidates in this position are as following:
- Higher education in the field of Economic Informatics.
- Similar experience in the field of information technology and programming in financial institutions (microfinance, banking).
- Over 5 year experience in the field of informatics or Economic Informatics
- Substantial analytical and communication skills in order to comprehend and implement the objectives of the institution in the field of IT and business
- General knowledge in the use of operating systems Windows Server 2012. LINIX, etc.
- General knowledge in network technologies LAN, MAN, WAN, router, switches, etc.
- Substantial knowledge in programming languages C ++, C #, Java, PHP, NET or
- Substantial knowledge in SQL server 2012/2014 and Oracle.
Main duties to be in chrage of:
- To offer good organizational skills and expertise in the solving of problems and treatment of difficult situations and to develop solutions.
- To offer good and cooperative skills in order to work independently and in group.
- To offer good time management skills in order to meet the deadlines and attain maximum results.
IT HARDWARE SPECIALIST, for the Headquarters.
Main requirements for candidates in this position are as follows:
- Higher education in the branches of Informatics, Computer Engineering;
- Substantial knowledge on operationg systems Linux, Windows Server 2012 and newer versions;
- Substantial knowledge on data back up systems (Tape Server);
- Substantial knowledge on basic services of Active-Directory and mail client;
- Susbstantial knowledge on operation systems Windows 7,8,10 and their troubleshooting;
- Substantial knowledge on data security systems such as antivirus, etc.
- Substantial knowledge on printers, photocopy machines and scanners;
- Substantial knowledge on networks based on OSI model, switching, routing and wireless;
- Good communication skills at work and in group;
- Other qualifications in the field of information technology;
- Preferably experiences in similar sectors, banking and financial secttor;
- Preferably in posession of a driving liences;
- Not to have been dismissed due to disciplinary measures;
- Good command of English as a foreign language.
All candidates must submit the following documents:
- Employment request
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of University Diploma associcated with a list of grades
- Various qualification certificates
- Professional reference form the recent employer
- Photographs (1 piece)
The required documentation must be submitted by email within October 8, 2021 to the following official address of our institution: